Step One: Set the team goal. All team members work together by fulfilling their roles and helping each other to succeed.
Step Two: Determine the roles that are necessary for the team to succeed. Emphasize that all roles are of equal importance.
Step Three: Carefully evaluate and place the right team members in the right roles. Explain what that role is and why it is important to the team.
Step Four: Allow each team member to develop within that role. They must be given freedom to create new and better ways to do the job.
Step Five: Evaluate, evaluate, evaluate.
Step Six: Hold regular meetings to ensure everyone understands the team goals and other aspects of team play.
- Team Building Event Takes On Wall St Trading Floor Theme (prweb.com)
- 3 Dumbest Team Building Exercises (usdailyreview.com)
- Do Team Building Exercises Really Work? (business2community.com)
- What You Need to Cover in Your Next Team Building Pow-Wow Session (benchmarkemail.com)
- Belbin’s Team Roles (3hunnaswagdolla.wordpress.com)
- “Team-Building” depends on what the definition of “team” is . . . (philwagar.com)
- Put the Zing Into Your Team Building Events (prweb.com)
- Havin fun! (whatswriteforyou.wordpress.com)
- Use Myers-Briggs Personality Typing for Small Business Team Building (business2community.com)
- Team Building Boosts Office Morale (sbwire.com)